The affective computing market is expected to reach $90.9 billion and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.8%
The affective computing market is expected to reach $90.9 billion by 2026 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.8% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026.
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, Sept. 21, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The affective computing market is expected to reach $90.9 billion by 2026 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.8% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. The affective computing platform enables a computing device to detect and respond in real time through artificial emotional intelligence or emotional AI, a user’s non-verbal emotional cues , using video, gesture and moment, physiology and other behaviors communicate to the interface. Daily increase in the demand for virtual assistants, advancements in detecting counter-fraudulent activities, and enhanced security in the automotive and banking sectors have largely contributed to the growth of the overall virtual assistant market. active computing. Camera is one of the vital components in the overall affective computing using application, is estimated to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period and helps to support affective computing making commercial installations , public places and government agencies.
Click here to browse the full summary of the report:
Key points to remember:
This IndustryARC report on the affective computing market highlights the following areas –
1. North America held a major market share of over 32% in 2020 for the affective computing market, which is mostly dominated by the United States. North America is one of the promising regions for some of the most active research organizations in artificial intelligence and natural language understanding, engaged in the development of technologically advanced computing devices.
2. Voice recognition software solution is one of the promising sub-segments of the software segment. These analysis software are used to provide different results according to the needs of the users. This analysis software mainly compromises the neural analysis and the predictive analysis software includes different programming languages such as R and Python which helps to make the best prediction for the affective computer system.
3. Artificial intelligence in healthcare has developed and has a significant effect on the particular application. Babylon-Health is one of the leading companies that focuses on healthcare applications to provide better services to their customers.
Want to know more about relevant information? Click here:
1. The healthcare and life sciences segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 25.3% during the forecast period. The healthcare segment has the potential and has more advanced applications for affective computing.
2. The North America region led the global affective computing market with a share of over 32.8%, followed by Europe and APAC in 2020. North America is one leading regions to adopt technological advancements, including artificial emotional intelligence or emotional AI on a large scale. ladder.
3. The affective computing market is categorized into hardware and software segments. The speech recognition sub-segment currently dominates the software segment for the affective computing market with a 54% share of the software market in 2020.
The top 5 players in the affective computing industry are:
5. Elliptical Laboratories
Click the following link to purchase the Affective Computing Market Report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting companies. It produces over 500 unique market reports each year. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your favorite market report from the website, but also get personalized support on specific reports.
A. Edge Computing Market
B. Embedded High Performance Computing Systems Market
Mr Venkat Reddy
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062
Visit us on social media: