Technical IT Manager (remote) – | Works
We are on a mission
Increasing housing supply remains a major challenge in US cities, and the fragmented nature of the real estate sector has resisted large-scale innovation. Juno is a real estate startup radically rethinking the way homes and apartments are designed, built and developed. Through a productized approach to grassroots development, we bring new precision, speed, and sustainability to our projects and unlock new opportunities to bring healthier, forward-thinking housing to America’s cities at scale.
Juno takes on challenges in architecture, industrial design, manufacturing, supply chain optimization, property management, community development and finance.
While our outer goal is to enrich people’s lives by providing a better home for the world, our inner goal remains equally ambitious. Juno is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where people from all walks of life feel deeply and genuinely welcome. Thanks for thinking of us as you think about your next chapter. If there are any preparations we can make to help you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
We are looking for a Technical IT Manager to help us take the execution of our design technology systems to the next level. We believe that design technology and computing specifically hold incredible potential to enable a reinvented construction and manufacturing paradigm. As a Technical IT Manager, you will be responsible for developing IT systems that enable repeatable, scalable, product-based project execution and product manufacturing flow – using Autodesk Revit as the hub in an ecosystem. tools and platforms. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing custom tools and proprietary systems that drive systemic and cross-functional efficiency by leveraging Juno’s vertically integrated product development structure.
This team player will report to our Technical IT Director and work with all functional teams to execute strategic goals and initiatives and coordinate our intense cross-functional work. Our ideal candidate would demonstrate passion and experience for challenging the status quo of how we design and construct buildings through the innovative use and development of software tools and platforms.
Juno as a company has taken an entirely remote working approach, with teammates based in cities across the United States, with regular opportunities to meet in person. Our preference is for teammates to be based in San Francisco, Denver, or New York when possible, to have the flexibility to be based near other teammates.
Areas of intervention :
- Support the ongoing advancement and management of product standards and Juno’s product data infrastructure, including version control, template building, and QA/QC
- Create and manage Revit assets for Juno component building systems
- Develop and maintain Juno product information and instructional resources for use by external partners
- Execute test adjustments, take-offs, collision detection and other analysis, in addition to developing systems to further optimize their repeatable execution over time
- Create custom tools to integrate BIM product data into internal cross-functional business operations
- Develop and manage dashboards for product data analysis and stakeholder communications
- Support project-based data collection through the development of systems for tracking material, equipment, and labor resources
- Guide and collaborate with external software development and IT teams
- Collaborate closely with external design, engineering and manufacturing partners to advance innovative IT solutions enabled by value chain integration
- Carry the torch of a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement and where anything is possible
- Help keep Juno’s computing and technology capabilities well ahead of its growth curve and relentlessly seek out opportunities to optimize and eliminate redundancy throughout Juno’s product and project lifecycles.
What we look for in a teammate:
- You have at least seven (7) years of experience in the AEC industry
- Expertise in computational design processes in design, manufacture and/or construction
- Development experience with Python is required, C# is a plus
- API access development experience, and the Revit API in particular is a plus
- Experience with common data tools like SQL and Power BI
- Although not required, a bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering or computer science is a plus
- You are able to think strategically and systemically effectively, while also being able to execute tactically with a high degree of accuracy
- You are very organized and rigorous
- You have demonstrated performance as an autodidact and autodidact in a high-growth, performance-oriented environment
- You are insatiably curious. You believe that no task is too small
- You are solution and action oriented
- You don’t let the process stop you from getting massive results
- You are mission-driven and believe the world needs better housing for city dwellers
Reasons to love being part of the Juno team:
- Unique opportunity to join an innovative, mission-driven start-up positioned for growth
- Work with a smart, warm and dedicated team to solve tough problems
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance
- flexible working
- Unlimited and flexible PTO
- Home office allowance
- Company sponsored gatherings
Juno encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, gender, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, and ages, as well as veterans and people with disabilities.
Learn more about us on juno.co and on Medium.