Process and control today | Titan Enterprises launches new website to better serve the flow meter market
14/09/2022 Titan Enterprises Ltd
Titan Enterprises invites visitors to explore its dynamic new website. Designed for the ever-changing science, engineering and measurement market, Titan’s new content-rich website offers the visitor an enhanced user experience. This next-generation website has improved navigation and functionality at its core while allowing visitors to explore the full portfolio of liquid flow measurement products offered by Titan.
Created to provide a user-friendly experience, the site includes many new features to allow visitors to easily navigate the site, find flow measurement products applicable to their application or process, and discover rich technical content.
Dynamic design and new features include:
- Flow Meter Product and Application Filters that allow users to refine the product portfolio by selecting flowmeter operational attributes
- Quote requests are now easily processed online with a new “shopping cart” feature.
- Concise product pages provide the user with easy access to technical information and the ability to request a quote for specific flow meter model types.
- Quick reply feature allows the site to be compatible with all browsers and mobile devices.
- Sitewide search tool helps users find information related to a flow measurement device or technical aspect of interest.
Samantha Hannay, Titan’s Marketing Manager, says, “Improving media pages offer users richer online content with press releases, case studies and technical documents. Samantha continues, “Valuable content is also contained within the”Guides and tools” pages so that the user is never far from useful and relevant information, in particular with regard to the installation of the flow measurement device he has chosen.”
Visitors to Titan’s new website can stay informed about the latest flow meter technologies and industry news by subscribing to their to flow electronic newsletter.
Ask the supplier for information about the products in this article for FREE
Process and Control Today is not responsible for the content of articles and images submitted or produced externally. Click here to email us regarding any errors or omissions in this article.