Multi-domain expansion of enterprise networks and tactics that require cloud computing solutions drive growth strategies
DUBLIN, April 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “US DoD Cloud Computing Growth Opportunities” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This research service focuses on US Department of Defense (DoD) cloud computing budget expenditures and contracts.
The programs listed are from the DoD budget request for fiscal year 2022 and contracting activity is for fiscal year 2021.
The DoD uses cloud computing to improve collaboration and reduce costs. Military bases use enterprise-scale clouds with data storage and retrieval requirements. Field tactical forces use deployable clouds.
DoD enterprise cloud networks with stable power and operating environments have realized real productivity and cost benefits. The DoD is a very large organization, and compared to non-governmental entities of similar size, its use of cloud computing is low, leaving great potential for future growth.
The study includes research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) as well as procurement activities and operation and maintenance (O&M) activities. The DoD cloud computing budget request covers expenditures for the Army, Navy/Marine Corps, Air Force/Space Force, and Joint Services. The reference year is FY2021.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Cloud Computing Industry
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Analysis of growth opportunities
- Purpose and overview
- Trends and Challenges
- Market segmentation
- Examples of technological applications
- Growth engines
- Growth constraints
- Program funding by ministry
- Program funding by type
- Representative programs
- Representative industry participants
- Representative contracts
- Conclusions and future prospects
3. Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1: Cloud Data Storage
- Growth Opportunity 2: Cloud Networking
- Growth Opportunity 3: Cloud Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hxs7wq
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets