Maple Leaf Foods Unveils New Corporate Website
Using the latest technology, the new website is optimized for a mobile user experience designed with accessibility and SEO best practices in mind.
Key features of the new website include:
- Careers and job search: In the new careers section of the website, job seekers can find a wealth of information about career opportunities at Maple Leaf Foods in many areas of the organization and apply for jobs directly on the site. website.
- Pitches: New Locations feature provides a seamless view of the company’s 25+ locations across North Americaincluding directions and details on each installation.
- media center: The upgraded media center is a one-stop-shop for enterprise resources from Press Releases and sheets to media assets, including high resolution pictures, videos and logos.
- Investors: Visitors are invited to learn more about how Maple Leaf Foods creates shared value for multiple stakeholders on the investor microsite.
- Brands: Maple Leaf Foods is a family of brands and in the Enhanced Brands section of the new website, consumers can learn more about iconic Maple Leaf Foods brands, Maple Leaf® and Schneider®and dive deeper into the 21 additional brands in the company’s portfolio.
- stories: Learn more about life at Maple Leaf Foods through first-person testimonials written on the company blog.
The new corporate website evokes the true essence of Maple Leaf Foods. It offers a visually appealing platform with transparent content where the company showcases its goal of increasing good in food and demonstrates its leadership in delivering shared value to its customers, consumers, investors, communities, employees and the environment. To visit www.mapleleaffoods.com and join Maple Leaf Foods on its journey to becoming the world’s most sustainable protein company.
About Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
Maple Leaf Foods is a carbon-neutral company with a vision to be the world’s most sustainable protein company, responsibly producing food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime ®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders® Country Naturals®, Mina®, Greenfield Natural Meat Co.®, Lightlife® and Field Roast™. The Company employs approximately 13,500 people and operates primarily in Canada, the United States and Asia. The Company is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, and its shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (MFI).
SOURCE Maple Leaf Foods Inc.